Something brand new first of many A-5 style stocks.

hammertyme

10-01-10_1711.jpg

NewA-5.jpg

10-01-10_17123.jpg

SOmething less than a year ago I got a call from my cutter friend asking me to do whatever was necassary to find the material I had sent him a year earlier. I made a lot of phone calls to people in the industry before I was able to land the material. It was located at a large shop two miles from his shop in Minneapolis!!! Toughest material we have ever used. Absolutely inert and zero flex when cut in any and every direction. It always lays flat and it does not shrink, swell or warp.

Pictured above is a McMillan style stock inletted for a Savage though they inlet them for most anything. They are cutting these every 5-6 weeks depending on demand along with A2,A3,Tooley,Palma,F-class variables.

Price is a lot cheaper finished as seen by several hundred dollars. ANd the all come in 500+ variations of patterns and colors.

Check with Jim at centershotrifles.com. He has some pictures of the Tooley (blue) and others

Neal

Re: Something brand new: first of many A-5 style stocks.

Check with Jim at centershotrifles.com. He has some pictures of the Tooley (blue) and others.

For now Jim is the only one I know that carries these stocks. I know the cutter is planning to sell a few as well.

Neal

Hey Neal, hows it going man great i hope. Those are some good looking stocks id love to have one of those in digital camo.

I guess im going to have to send Jim a email and see what types and colors he has.

Thanks Neal appreciate it man,

Nathan.

I am in the market for a new stock and thought I had decided on one until I saw this thread, who can I talk to about getting one of these stocks?

Thanks

Do these stocks come with a full length aluminum bedding block, will the barrel free float and will the stocks come with an interier mag already installed or will we have to have a smith bed the action, float the barrel and inlay and instal a mag?

Thanks

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.