Some Pics of my DuraCoat Rigs!!!!! Several Pics

lerch

<strong>SPONSOR</strong>
I finally got around to snapping some shots of a few of the rifles i have painted over the last few months.

The first one here is BJ's 280AI APS rifle he had me dedicate to his alma mater, if you dont like it i just paint what i am told
Steveshandywork006.jpg

This is BJ's factory 308 Savage police rifle with suppressor attached. THis is a variation of the ASAT camo pattern. Again kinda a weird pattern but trust me it is very effective.
Steveshandywork003.jpg

Here is a savage 308 police model that of my own, no suppressor yet, that i painted last nite. I tried to mimic Shawns snake skin pattern with a little different colors and i was pretty happy with the result, though i am sure Shawns would look better. Straight shot gunsmithing bolt handle
Steveshandywork009.jpg

Steveshandywork008.jpg

And last is my 270 Allen Mag APS Rifle.
27" lilja bbl #5 contour fluted 1-10twist
McMillan Rem Varmint stock Deset Sand Camo
Rifle Basix Trigger set on 1.5lb
Harris BRM 6-9" bipod
NightForce 3.5-15x56mm NP-1RR with NF Ultra Lite Rings and Near Base
Painted to match primary color in stock
Straight Shot Gunsmithing Bolt Handle
Steveshandywork002.jpg

Steveshandywork001.jpg

Take it easy
steve

I think it is, i would have to check the colors again but i am pretty sure it is. The next time i do a snake skin pattern i will lay down a solid base color first and i will do one color a day since i just let them air dry. I used a piece of a clothing bag to do the pattern and since i was in a hurry i didnt let them dry so the colors would stick a little. When you overlay one color on another it makes the pattern stand out alot more so it will look better next time. I am pretty happy with it though.

steve

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.