Some of the deer dad and I have got

iowa whitetail

Hello all enjoy looking at pics so thought I would share mine

Attachments

• 1980-01-01 00.03.50.jpg
    1980-01-01 00.03.50.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
I am speechless, and VERY envious. Congrats to you both, as I'm sure the memories are endless. That's the best part!!! Awesome dosen't even begin to describe that!

yes I am very lucky and realize that. Since that pic we have got 5 more to add I have 2, 8 pointers one is 155 the other 163 and a 12 that is 171. He has got a 14 that is in the 160s and 12 that is 174.This is total inches of course.

That's quite a collection! You guys don't leave much for the neighbors. Very cool thanks for sharing.

I'm impressed. You have some quality genetics, as well as mature bucks, where you're hunting. Must have at taxidermist in the family also... :)

Those are some good looking deer. How big a tract are you guys operating on? You guys definitely have some good genetics and good management practices. Congrats on all of them good luck and happy hunting...

Not sure how much land we hunt i guess. Between dad and I around 500 acres That is ours Then other Farmers land. Thanks for the compliments

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.