• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sold..

Jake in NC

Thanks...
smile.gif

[ 02-26-2004: Message edited by: Jake in NC ]

csebald.. EMail sent..

Tex.. I didn't say it wasn't for sale.. I said it wasn't included..
grin.gif
grin.gif
JiNC

(Some fine paint job on that puppy, eh.?)

Yep, that does look good on a chevy
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Might just have to send my DODGE up to you so you can do it.

BTW how many rounds through the 7?

..I guestimate sub 100..
.. I bought the rifle to use the stock for a project that didn't happen.. When I got it there wasn't a trace of any brass on the boltface or any other sign that the rifle had ever been fired.. The finish was completely unmarred on the boltface.. Since deer season was very close at the time, I got Richard (Richard's Custom Rifles) to install the brake.. I tweaked the trigger, bedded the action and worked up a good hunting load.. Shot 4 deer with it from a 280 yard headshot to 440 yard lunghot.. All one shot kills.. If it doesn't sell it's gonna get fed 120's for this summer's fun.. Lemme know.. Csebald has first dibs, tho'.. Thanks.. d:^) JiNC

The original interested party opted out.. The rifle is available.. d:^) JiNC

why dont you e-mail me all the specs so if your selling this one what are you keeping(just wondering)

LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE RINGS &MOUNTS WITH IT PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL AT 757 676 6008 IN va. THANKS

Marlow243.. I tried to call a few times but got no answer.. How about emailing me.? d:^) JiNC

SORRY JAKE AS YOU CAN SEE IM NOT VERY GOOD ON THE COMP.IF YOU DONT MIND TRY ME AGAIN OR IT MIGHT TAKE FOREVER LOL
smile.gif

..Yessir..It's still for sale.. And how convenient.. I'm only about 35 mins from you.. d:^) JiNC