• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD

ronsunni

REMINGTON 700 STAINLESS SPECIAL 308 WITH 5-R MILSPEC BARREL. THIS MILITARY SNIPER RIFLE HAS THE M24 TYPE BARREL. THIS LIGHLY USED (325 rounds) 308 IS A MILITARY OVER RUN FROM THE REMINGTON CUSTOM SHOP. REMINGTON HAMMER FORGES THE BARREL WITH 416R STAINLESS STEEL,THE BULL BARREL IS 24" LONG, THE 5-R RIFLING WAS DESIEGNED BY BOOTS OVERMEYER AND IS ANGLED AT 110 DEGREES, HAS 5 GROOVES AND A RIGHT HAND TWIST OF 1 IN 11.24". THIS GREAT LOOKING 308 COMES WITH H-S PERCISION STOCK. IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS PLEASE E-MAIL $800.Selling due to back injury.

[ 12-19-2003: Message edited by: ronsunni ]

[ 12-20-2003: Message edited by: ronsunni ]

[ 12-21-2003: Message edited by: ronsunni ]

I think you better confirm your statements that this rifle being a Military Overrun.

Check the contour of a M24 and then compare that to the Rem barrel..They are very different..

I copied and edited the GunsAmerica add from which I bought the rifle. The texts of the original add is below. If I was misled I apologize. I believed the Remington dealer I purchased the rifle from to be truthful for he has sold over a dozen of this rifle in the last year.
Meichele if you check the price on this rifle on GunsAmerica I don't think you will find one for less but make me an offer.

""REMINGTON 700 STAINLESS SPECIAL WITH 5-R MILSPEC BARREL. THIS RARE MILITARY SNIPER RIFLE HAS THE M24 TYPE BARREL. THIS NEW IN THE BOX 308 IS A MILITARY OVER RUN FROM THE REMINGTON CUSTOM SHOP. REMINGTON HAMMERFORGES THE BARREL WITH 416R STAINLESS STEEL,THE BULL BARREL IS 24" LONG,AND TAPERS FROM 1.2" TO .9" THE 5-R RIFLING WAS DESIEGNED BY BOOTS OVERMEYER AND IS ANGLED AT 110 DEGREES, HAS 5 GROOVES AND A RIGHT HAND TWIST OF 1 IN 11.2". THIS GREAT LOOKING 308 COMES WITH H-S PERCISION STOCK AND WILL NOT LAST LONG. IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS E-MAIL""