Sold

Discussion in 'Guns For Sale' started by Extreme454, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Extreme454

Extreme454 Active Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have only had this a short time, about a month. I bought it from a fellow Calgunner, he was the original owner. I have been waiting on my custom rifle, and I bought this to help bridge the gap. It is surprisingly accurate. My first, and only time to the range, shooting prone off a bipod, and sand bag, I pulled a 5 shot .5” groups at 100 yards(pictured). I’m sure it can do better, I’m pretty much a ½ moa shooter any ways.

I installed a Karsten cheek piece, with my amateur smithing(dremel) to clear the bolt travel(see pics). $60 value

It has a Jewel trigger. $200 value

Badger bolt handle. $50 value

3 extra, 5 round mags. $75 each = $225 value
    4 total mags

GG&G bipod, this is hands down the best bipod I’ve ever handled, way better than AICS. $200 value. The twist locks, securely lock it in place.

$535 just in recent and new accessories. IMHO all of these are needed to have a nice AR30 package.

The total round count is just under 200. The condition is a 9 out of 10, simply because of some small wrench marks on bolt stem. Other then that, it is in excellent condition.

I’m not trying to make money or be greedy on this sale. The only difference from when I bought it, to now, is I installed the cheek piece, and it now is a proven shooter.

$1400 FIRM!!! Priced for quick sale! First, post in thread, “I’ll take it” gets it.

Doing the math, if you take in to consideration the included accessories, you’re getting the rifle for $865!

I’ve also got some new loaded 338 Lapua ammo, that I would be willing to work a deal on with, for the buyer only. This would be a separate negotiation.

Located in Nor-Cal Brentwood.

Discreet paypal accepted, as a ‘gift’.

Will meet FTF at FFL, Dom’s, J&R, Tracy Guns, Stockton, or ????

Also willing to ship to your FFL with shipping on your dime, BUT, you will have to purchase my IM3300(pictured) case for $200, then cover the freight. This would make total $1600, plus freight, $75, grand total $1675.

No trades, I need the money for new long range project.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2011
  2. Extreme454

Extreme454 Active Member

Re: WTS: Armalite AR30, 338 Lapua, Badger, Jewel, Mags

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. jpd676

jpd676 Well-Known Member

Why, oh why, couldn't this have been for sale the month before Christmas? Nice set up, wish I could but not after the holidays.

4. Extreme454

Extreme454 Active Member

Ar30 spf