• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sold!!

hitman2565

Well I just finished this build about a month ago. I am NOT looking for trades UNLESS it benefits me as I am looking to get a new toy for the family. Here it is:

Lower
--DPMS
--RRA Lower Parts Kiit
--6 position collapsible stock
--Hogue grip

Upper
--Rock River
--EOP
--16" mid-length
--4 railed gas block

Extras
--Night Blaster 250 yard light w/ red lense cover
------Light has NEVER been used in the field
--Badger Tactical latch
--Bushnell 3-9 illuminated reticle scope

The bipod is NOT included as I used the bipod stud for another build. I have put exactly 40 rds. through this and this thing shoots!!! I was shooting American Eagle ammo and was getting 5 shots at 100 yards measuring 3/8"-1/2". I am asking $1000 (POSTAL MONEY ORDER) shipped and insured in a hard case to your FFL. Feel free to email or PM me with any questions you may have and I will get back with you. I am located in NW Ohio.

hitman2565(AT)hotmail(DOT)com

nitehunting001.jpg

nitehunting002.jpg

nitehunting003.jpg

nitehunting004.jpg

nitehunting005.jpg

nitehunting006.jpg

Last edited:
I have thought about this and I am going to add the 9"-13" bipod to this package. You will just have to buy the $7 bipod stud for the handguards. I am also going to lower price a little. How about $950 shipped and insured to your FFL from a NON-FFL(me). If you want it shipped from my FFL please add $30. Here is what you are getting:

Lower
--DPMS
--RRA Lower Parts Kiit
--6 position collapsible stock
--Hogue grip

Upper
--Rock River
--EOP
--16" mid-length
--4 railed gas block

Extras
--Night Blaster 250 yard light w/ red lense cover
------Light has NEVER been used in the field
--Badger Tactical latch
--Bushnell 3-9 illuminated reticle scope

ADDED
--9"-13" bipod that was purchased NEW for this gun.