• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sold

hitman2565

Well this was sold but the buyer hit a finacial snag withdrawing funds from PayPal to get a Postal Money Order so he told me to relist it.

Well I thought I would see about the interest and see if someone would like a Ruger 10/22 Magnum that has NEVER been fired and still has the rings in the original packaging with all the paperwork. I am not looking for trades at this time. I am the second owner of this beautiful gun. I have personally never seen a 10/22 stock like this one. It was never fired by the previous owner(I knew him personally) and I have never fired it as it is just sitting in the safe. There is only one blemish and that happened when my wife and I moved. If it wasn't for the ding in the wood this gun would be a 100% all the way around. Feel free to email or PM with any questions or offers you may have. This gun doesn't owe me anything so please no "lowball" offers as it looks really good where it has been sitting in the safe.

I am going to ask $675 shipped and insured. You don't see these often and when you do they have been shot. I will be HAPPY to listen to those of you that are interested and would like to buy it or just enjoy these guns. I feel I am an easy going and open-minded individual so feel free to contact me through email or PM.

hitman2565(AT)hotmail(DOT)com

Terms of payment:
-Postal Money Order preferred
-Personal check(I will NOT ship until it has cleared my bank)

10-22001.jpg

10-22003.jpg

10-22004.jpg

10-22011.jpg

10-22016.jpg

Last edited:
No I do not. A friend has a VERY nice Weatherby 17 HMR with Leupold scope for sale though.

Re: WTS--NIB Ruger 10/22 Magnum(Ohio)

What diameter rings, and what heigth (low, med, high, xtrahigh)? Does this sale/purchase have to go thru my local FFL dealer? All info appreciated. Thanks [email protected]

Re: WTS--NIB Ruger 10/22 Magnum(Ohio) - SOLD

For sale or not?
The first line in your post says it's been relisted??
3D

And then it says that it's been sold later in the thread.

did it sell or not? I'm confused.gun)
you want to talk trade? Glock Model 22 40SW 3 mags and 60 rounds ammo hip holster for gun and mags.
OR
Brand new Nikon Laser Range finding scope 4X12X42 with remote mounted once new price $699

Hey Hitman, what about the weatherby 17 you said a friend had? Which model for rifle and scope? Thanks, Mitch

The Ruger 10/22 MAG has been SOLD just as the title says and the other replies I have posted!!!! The Weatherby has been sold also.

Thank you Hitman, yes I had seen the Ruger had sold. I had been interested in the weatherby 17 had sold. thank you for your quick reply.