• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sold

6point5x284

For sale is a LNIB Cooper Classic Model 52 chambered in .280 AI. Rifle is in impeccable shape with gorgeous walnut stock and checkering. Original owner mounted a scope and fired less than 20 rounds down the barrel. Rifle was never hunted with and only taken out for the first range session. Since taking ownership, the rifle has never left the gun safe other than to show friends. A different rifle was acquired that would not have to be babied in the woods. Action is smooth as silk as are all Coopers. Rifle comes with factory box and factory shipping box. All Coopers come with a .5 inch guarantee. There is a small mark on the front scope base where the original owner mounted a scope. The mark will be covered when another scope is mounted or if different bases are used. I captured the mark in a photo to show it as best as I could. No marks of any kind on rifle or stock. Rifle is not being used so selling to fund a new build. Buy this LNIB Cooper and avoid the wait times and $2275 price tag of a new one!

Will ship for $1950 OBO. NO TRADES. Accept PayPal F&F or Cashiers check. Will not ship until Cashiers check clears. Rifle must be shipped to FFL that will accept transfers from individuals. PM for offers, questions or additional details. Thanks for looking.

Visit Cooper website for addional specs if unfamiliar. http://cooperfirearms.com/classic

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    302.5 KB · Views: 6
  • FullSizeRender-4.jpg
    FullSizeRender-4.jpg
    316.9 KB · Views: 6
  • FullSizeRender-10.jpg
    FullSizeRender-10.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 12
  • FullSizeRender-6.jpg
    FullSizeRender-6.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 7
  • FullSizeRender-9.jpg
    FullSizeRender-9.jpg
    370.5 KB · Views: 6
  • FullSizeRender copy.jpg
    FullSizeRender copy.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 8
Re: WTS Cooper Classic Model 52 .280 AI

Additional pictures.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 7
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 7
Re: Cooper Classic Model 52 .280 AI

Could you tell me if you are the original owner, how old the rifle is please.

Thanks,

Neill

Neill,

I am not the original owner, I am the second owner. The original owner mounted a scope, and shot 10-20 rounds, and stored it in his safe until 2013 when I bought it from him. The rifle has been stored in a safe since I purchased in 2013. The rifle was frankly to pretty to shoot, and another was purchased with synthetic stock to hunt with.

The rifle left the Cooper factory October 29, 2008 according to Coopers records. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

No,

Thank you that is great and sorry I misread the "original owner" bit.

Thanks for the response.

Neill

TTT. Price drop - $1900.00

Happy New Year!

TTT. PM's answered. Happy to answer any questions. Listed on other sites.

Re: LNIB Cooper Classic Model 52 .280 AI - Flawless - $1900 OBO

TTT. Make an offer!

Re: LNIB Cooper Classic Model 52 .280 AI - Flawless - $1900 OBO

Price drop. $1800 OBO to your door.

Re: LNIB Cooper Classic Model 52 .280 AI - Flawless - Price Drop

Rifle is SOLD.