• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sold

brando26

Custom Built by Pacnor.

Action: Trued Remington 700
Bolt: Fluted, skeletonized and Cerekoted by Kempfeld
Barrel: 26" Pacnor #4 fluted and S/S 1-8 twist with a break
Trigger: Remington Pro-x adjusted to 2.5 pounds
Stock: Bell and Carlson with full aluminum bedding block.

Round count is less then 25. Break in process was done properly. Also included in the sell is reloading dies and 50 pieces of loaded ammo and brass and 100 count of berger VLD's.

If you are interested in the package with the Zeiss HD5 3-15x42 with target turrets it will be additional. Not really looking for a trade right now.

Weight: 9 pounds 1 oz as it sits in the pictures.

Asking $1850 shipped. OBO.

Re: 6.5-06 Pacnor custom build

Since we are neighbors (I think) and I am trying to talk myself out of this gun...why are you selling this fine looking firearm?

Send me a pm on who you are.......... I am selling to fund other fun toys!!! Its a revolving door for me. Its a sickness. Its a great gun. :D

Sweet rifle sir! I want to get a rifle in this caliber. Could you tell us a little about load, accuracy, rounds fired? Thanks

Brandon

I have had the pleasure to shoot this rifle. It is an absolute dream gun. Anyone will be lucky to own this rig.

The gun is a awesome gun. The load is with reloader 17 and 130 grain bergers. This gun shoots under a half inch. Most of the rounds through the gun were to break the barrel in. Its a shooter if you do your part.

I actually built this gun. I only tried 130 gr. Barnes tsx in it, but they shot under 1/2 inch as well. It's a great hunting rifle or target rifle.

Re: 6.5-06 Pacnor custom build - **Reduced**

What kind of velocity are you getting with that load?