• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sold

cowboyarcher

Hi All,

I have a Browning A-bolt in 300 Win Mag for sale or trade. It is the first generation and I am guessing it to be around 15-20 years old. It has a 22" barrel, a magna-port style brake machined into the barrel, has been teflon coated, and has a great trigger .

This rifle had the trigger damaged in shipping, so the bottom 1/8"-3/16" of the actual trigger blade has been broken off. It has not appeared to effect function, and a replacement trigger can be had for about $40.

The stock is walnut and has been used and shows many handling marks. It has shortened to about a 12.5" LOP.

I have been unable to produce a group of less than 2" with this rifle, after trying 4 different bullet styles and 3 different powders.

A nearly new set of Talley 1 piece rings and bases (1" Med height) are included, as are a set of aluminum Weaver bases.

I am unsure how to price this given the condition, so I am selling it as a "gunsmith special." $375 shipped would be great for me, but I'll take offers. I'd consider trade offers too, just let me know what you have. Anything shooting related would interest me.

Please email me: [email protected]

Thanks all and God bless you,

Adam

2013-05-13

Scope, bipod, and stock pack are not included.

Re: WTS/WTT: Gunsmith Special Browning A-Bolt in 300 Win Mag

How did the barrel get that short? What kind of cash:) offers are you interested in?

Re: WTS/WTT: Gunsmith Special Browning A-Bolt in 300 Win Mag

The previous owner had it cut down when the brake was machined I think. I'll send you a PM re: cash sale. . .