• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdonnr

Kimber 84m Classic .260, 22" barrel, 1-9" twist, Leuplod bases and 1" rings, previous owner refinished the stock but there's a small run by the barrel,

I'm unable to post pics but I can email some from my phone. Shoot me an email addy if you want any pics

Asking $850 shipped from me to your ffl, only trade I would accept is for a Kimber 84m pro varmint 204, 223, or 22-250

For another $50 you get rcbs dies, 50 pcs new brass, and 100 ct Nosler 100 gr Ballistic

Re: Wts Kimber 84m Classic 260 Rem

I have not had a chance to shoot this rifle and I don't know the round count. I would imagine its around 200 rds, that would be my best guess. No blueing is worn off anywhere, not that indicates rounds fired but it hasn't seen much action.

Re: Wts Kimber 84m Classic 260 Rem

Pics to:

prairiefiremd at yahoo dot com

Thanks!

Re: Wts Kimber 84m Classic 260 Rem SPF

Kimber 84m Classic .260, 22" barrel, 1-9" twist, Leuplod bases and 1" rings, previous owner refinished the stock but there's a small run by the barrel,

I'm unable to post pics but I can email some from my phone. Shoot me an email addy if you want any pics

Asking $850 shipped from me to your ffl, only trade I would accept is for a Kimber 84m pro varmint 204, 223, or 22-250

For another $50 you get rcbs dies, 50 pcs new brass, and 100 ct Nosler 100 gr Ballistic

if this is still available could you send pics to [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.