• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD WTS/WTT RRA AR-15 predator pursuit

huckjare

New never fired Rock River Arms 16" predator pursuit with 6 position stock. Comes with one 30 round pmag. Might trade for fast twist varmint rifle or nice scope. Let me know what you've got.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 5
Re: WTS/WTT RRA AR-15 predator pursuit

New never fired Rock River Arms 16" predator pursuit with 6 position stock. Comes with one 30 round pmag. Might trade for fast twist varmint rifle or nice scope. Let me know what you've got.

Price?

Never seen a PP with a adjustable stock....did you buy from someone else or do that yourself?

These guns shoot beautifully with 69gr bullets or heavier.......

Ya my buddy has the 20" barrel with the solid stock. We were shooting rock out to 1K with 69 grain match kings. I'm just a bolt gun guy I guess.

Ever come to boise? I'm interested

Price drop $950

Do you have the original stock that came with the rifle? And how many rounds have been through it? I am definitely interested as I have been looking for a 16" barreled RRA for a little while now. Thanks

Just checking to see if it is still available? I have a 22-250 with 20 rds through it. heavy barrel and nice scope. I can get all the specs on it. Haven't shot it in 3 years.