• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD: wts Rem 7400 30-06

AJ Peacock

SOLD to a local here in Michigan: I have a friend that purchased a Rem 7400 (semi-auto) in 30-06 a while back. They bore sighted it and he shot 4 rounds through it. He said it shot well and hunted with it only 1 day. He had been using an old pump 30-06 since the time of Moses and decided he wanted to continue with the pump. This new rifle has been sitting in the safe since that time. It has a 3x9 Nikon Prostaff mounted on it.

He'd really like to do a face to face here in SE Michigan. He doesn't know what it is worth, but wanted me to post this to see if there was any local interest. He is contemplating taking the $'s from this rifle and purchasing a TC Contender or Encore pistol in 357maximum.

I don't have any pictures, but it is 98% mint. Here is a picture of the same model from the remington site. My friends rifle has an outdoor scene on the reciever (the picture below does not). It also has very nice wood.

Firearm Model History - Remington Model 7400™

I'll drive over and take some pictures of the rifle if there is serious interest.

Thanks,
AJ

Last edited:

Recent Posts