• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **SOLD**WTS 6.5 Grendel

tbshltn

I am selling my 6.5 Grendal because I am replacing it with a Gap 10 in 6 Creed. This rifle has served me well as my coyote hunting rifle. I didnt do much load development with it because during my first testing I found a load that shot 3/4"@100 yards with 123's and 8208 at 2450 so I went with it.
I bought this rifle used with a couple hundred rounds on it and I would say I have put no more than 300 on it for a grand total of somewhere around 500 rounds.
I dura coated it a ACU Digital camo a couple years ago and it has held up well. This rifle has been been used in the field and does have a couple small scratches on it but is in over all good condition.

I will include with the sale of the rifle a Hornady die set and a couple hundred pieces of brass. There is about 100 Hornady 6.5 Grendel and about 100 7.62x39 resized pieces.
Rifle with extras less optic
$1,200.00 Shipped to your FFL (from individual/non FFL)
(no bipod)

I am also selling the scope with or with out the rifle. It is a Bushnell elite 3-12 FFP with gap 2 reticle with a Burris P.E.P.R. mount.
http://swfa.com/Burris-AR-PEPR-30mm-...nt-P12623.aspx
http://swfa.com/Bushnell-3-12x44-Eli...pe-P51677.aspx
$850.00 shipped

Here is the build list
Upper
AA marked receiver.
Sabre Defense SPR 18" fluted barrel with a 1-7.5 twist rate and matching Sabre bolt (came as a package)
Sabre Defense Gill brake
PRI low pro gas block
Hogue 12" free float tube, knurled, which has a JP Enterprises sling stud attachement mounted to the bottom front for bipod
Bushmaster carrier and small BCG parts (I believe)
Flush cup and small rail section mounted to side

Lower
Spike's Tactical lower receiver
RRA 2 stage trigger with JP Enterprises 3.5lb spring kit and original RRA springs go with the rifle
Milspec lower small parts (mostly DPMS)
RRA star style ambi-safety
Houge grip
Magpul Moe trigger guard
Ace stock mounted on an RRA tube with RRA buffer and spring
I also added an accuwedge and I think it was M16 clinic buffer pad to the standard buffer.

USPS MONEY ORDER
Not looking for any trades
Feel free to PM me but for faster reply please email [email protected]
Thanks

Re: WTS 6.5 Grendel

I am sending this link to a buddy that is interested in a 6.5 Grendel.