• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED *SOLD*Winchester 70 300wsm WTS/WTT*SOLD*

Badger300wm

For sale: Winchester 70, classic, CRF stainless, plastic stock, 300WSM, maybe 40-50 rounds, sighted in and set in safe. Has a Nightforce 20moa rail $650 will include dies and any brass I have which isnt much

I'm open to trades heres what might interest me:
-a good 270 win, stainless prefered, sendero type would be excelent and I could add a little cash on my end for that type.
-Short/heavy barreled 308 or 223, 20" or less like the rem AAC-SD's
-McMillan A4, long action for remington 700, standard fill, DBM would be preferred
-Manners T2, T4, T1, T6 or EH1 for same action as above

All firearms transfers will be through FFL and I will pay costs on my end, you pay on your end

Thanks for looking.

Zac

Last edited:
Re: Winchester 70 300wsm WTS/WTT

if you pm me and give me an email account, or cell number I can send you some off my phone, I dont own a digital camera and am not smart enough to figure out how to load from my phone on here, sorry.

if you pm me and give me an email account, or cell number I can send you some off my phone, I dont own a digital camera and am not smart enough to figure out how to load from my phone on here, sorry.
I have a digital camera and still can't figure it out. Sometimes I think they should have called me Special Ed. Send ASAP [email protected]

PM's answered, emails/texts sent, if you havent gotten them and requested please let me know I'll try again