• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD Weatherby Mark V 22-250 Fluted barrel

huckjare

This is a discontinued model. Not sure if its considered the varmint master or what it is called exactly. It has a stainless fluted barrel with blackened flutes. Only flaw on the rifle is the scratches on the bottom metal which you can see in the pictures. It comes with the original box and paperwork, lock, etc. It has Leupold bases installed. It has never been fired. Looking to trade for another rifle of equal value, can add cash for the right deal. I love 6.5s for hunting weight rifles or could use a fast twist .22 or .24 caliber rifle for varmints. Wouldn't be opposed to some higher end scopes either.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 13
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 11
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 10
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 22
  • photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 8
Re: WTT NIB Weatherby Mark V 22-250 Fluted barrel

So I think I've found the varmint rifle I want. So this needs to go to put a new scope on it. I need something at least 20 power and one around the 14 or 16 power. Could use an ultra light pack rifle too.

How are the triggers on the mark v? I've never shot one but heard a lot of good about the actions. Are the triggers adjustable?

I talked to a guy the other day about the super varmint master rifles. He said the trigger is fully adjustable and as good as a custom trigger. I do not know if this is true or not but he owns 3 of these guns in various calibers.

is the rifle still available? are you interested in trades or trades + cash? thanks

Recent Posts