• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD - Vortex Viper PST 4-16x50 EBR MOA Scope

socal

SOLD

This is the very last of the big bunch of Vortex scopes I just recieved and I am not using.

Brand new in box.
Vortex Viper PST Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 4-16x 50mm Side Focus Illuminated EBR-1 MOA Reticle, Matte.

Price : $680 with free UPS Second Day air shipping. Shipping to Continental U.S. only.

The Vortex Viper PST (Precision Shooting Tactical) Rifle Scope comes with features that are typically only included on scopes in a much higher price range. The optics are fully multi-coated and deliver beautiful detail and color while transmitting 95% of available light. The tactical turrets have audible clicks which allow for precise adjustments to windage and elevation and the tube is purged with Argon gas to eliminate internal fogging and extend the life of the optics. Protective lens covers and a lifetime factory warranty are included.

Technical Information
Tube Diameter: 30mm
Objective Bell Diameter: 55.8mm
Ocular Bell Diameter: 38.1mm

Adjustment Click Value: 1/4 MOA
Eye Relief: 4"

Field of View at 100 Yards:
•27.4' @ 4x

•7.4' @ 16x

Dimensions, in inches unless otherwise stated:
•A: 13.7

•B: 5.6

•C: 2

•D: 2.2

•E: 3.6

•F: 4.2

•G: 55.8mm

•H: 38.1mm
Weight: 22 oz

IMAG0514.jpg

Payment - Paypal "Gift" Preferred, certified check / money order, cash face-to-face here in San Diego also acceptable.

Best way to get ahold of me is email : SOcalsurferx (at) hotmail . com

Last edited:
Re: FS - Vortex Viper PST 4-16x50 EBR MOA Scope

withdrawn, I apologize. I assumed this was a FFP model. I apologize. Next time i will read the add more thoroughly.

Last edited:

how much for the 6.5-20x50 in the upper left ofthe picture

I will take it if still available.

I will email you to start the process