• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED * SOLD * Vortex Viper PST 4-16 mrad SFP

AJBello

***** SOLD *****

Like new in the box, 4-16 PST ( as seen here ). This scope is like new in the box. I can't really see any ring marks at all... maybe the slightest hint of a shadow of one on the front, see the pics, it's pristine. Lenses are perfect. Was mounted in Seekins rings for 150 rounds on a 260, that's it!

I was and am highly impressed with this scope for the price. Really nice glass, NICE turrets, matching reticle / turrets, nice illum... just a great all around affordable package. This is the SFP model, which I liked for the nice & thin reticle. I banged steel out to 1430 yards with it and it did well in that role. It also has the detents for lower powers where the reticle calibrates, which is a nice touch.

$625 SHIPPED. That's $75 off what a new one is not counting shipping, like new in the box!

* Payment via PayPal (+3%), or USPS MO.
** No trades, and the price is firm for now.
*** I'm sure someone will ask, I'm only selling because I have severe rifle / scope ADD, it's a sickness, pray for me. I really was quite impressed with this scope! ;)

Pics:

DSCN1490.jpg

DSCN1491.jpg

DSCN1493.jpg

DSCN1494.jpg

DSCN1495.jpg

DSCN1496.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Vortex Viper PST 4-16 mrad SFP

I'm interested... will you ship to Canada?