• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD..........trying to get rid of some weatherby 30-378 ammo.

lovdasnow

i have never sold ammo online and had a few questions.

like...how much is this stuff worth. I have 2(had 4 2 have sold) full boxes of brand new boxes of 30-378 ammo in factory weatherby boxes with the big elk on front. . it's the 180NBT's.

i found a local gun shop who'll ship it for me, so i've got that covered. so how much does this stuff depreciate? i know they are like $110-120 a box at the local shops.
is $90 a box out of line? that way i could make a little money back, and you would save $20-30 i know, just the plain brass is like $65 for 20. this stuff is stupid expensive;)
if you do all 4 boxes i'll do $80 a box.

2 boxes left

thanks a lot.

Last edited:
Re: trying to get rid of some weatherby 30-378 ammo.

Load, take off safety, fire, eject... Repeat

JK lol, Good luck with the sell! That is a great price, great deal for someone

When I saw the title the first thing that came to mind, couldnt help myself

ha, i know. i sold the 30-378, and am having a 338-378improved built, but i have a lot of brass already and don't want to pull bullets out of perfectly good factory ammo.

PM sent, I am going to post this up for you on a local forum. There are alot of local boys who shoot these monsters... By the way, you can ship ammo yourself through the usps. Just fyi

they won't let me here. i just asked and they laughed at me, and said no way. maybe my post office sucks.

sounds good on the local forum. thanks

Sounds like it! I have also sent ammo via UPS, you just cant send it with a firearm I think, but its been awhile... Where are you located?

actually you cant ship ammo,primers,powder through the usps.you have to use a private carrier.i ship ammo with ups.just tell them what it is so they can write ormd on the box

i called UPS here and they said no as well.

anyway, bump to top for the last 2 boxes

Recent Posts