• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD Swarovski z6, 2-12x50 Rail Mount, SOLD

thechamp

One of my truly favorite scopes that I've ever had. Unfortunately since going to illuminated reticles it has been living the 'retired life' in the safe. I have a Swarovski Z6 2-12x50 with the TDS-Plex reticle and the Swarovski Rail mounting system on it for sale. The scope is in excellent condition and the glass is perfect.

As everyone knows the TDS series was discontinued by Swarovski and is no longer available. It is an easy reticle to use by simply going to the Swarovski website and plugging in your load information and other pertinent information and it will give you the range for each stadia. There weren't but a handful of Z6 2-12x50 scopes with the TDS-Plex ever brought into the USA. Actually this is the only one I've seen...

In addition Swarovski discontinued rail system for the regular (non-illuminated) models. Today the only rail models you can get are going to be illuminated and here in the states that's still a special order item through EuroOptic.

The scope comes with the factory box and paperwork. It also comes with the Swarovski "Bikini" lens covers. Even though I don't use them they seem to get marred up in the frigging box but they're still useable to keep the elements out of the scope. (color them black and pretend they're zeiss…)

I've tried to take a good array of photos and hopefully they'll speak for themselves as to the condition of this scope. The pics show the scope with the Blaser rail mount attached to it.

The closest regular model that Swarovski has would be the 2-12x50 with the BRH which is a similar reticle but a lot busier than the TDS Plex is. Current price is $2299 and there is also no rail system.
http://www.eurooptic.com/swarovski-z6-r ... 59319.aspx

The asking price is $1750 and I will take Paypal provided the buyer pays the 3 or 4% (fee depends on where the buyer is located). I will include CONUS shipping with insurance at this price. Those outside the USA will be credited $30 toward shipping and insurance provided of course that we can get it to them.

I have a Blaser rail mount that I will sell for $250 to the buyer. If the buyer doesn't need it, I will keep it for future use. I also have a set of the Swarovski Cross Slot mounts that are used to mount the rail scopes on traditional Weaver or Pitcanny bases. 2 screws per mount, no ring screws to come loose or that can be over tightened causing scope issues. Plus NO ring marks to ruin scopes. Best system out there. I'll take $125 for the mounts if the buyer needs the set. Otherwise I'll keep those as well. (I only have one of the Cross Slot mounts and I have 2 rail mounted scopes for sale. So there is only one set available to the first buyer that buys either one.)

Any questions please shoot me a PM.

Photos of the Cross Slot Mounts that work on any Weaver or Pitcanny base:

Attachments

• Swarovski - Leupold 021 (1024x953).jpg
    Swarovski - Leupold 021 (1024x953).jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Swarovski - Leupold 019 (1024x421).jpg
    Swarovski - Leupold 019 (1024x421).jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Swarovski - Leupold 015 (1024x418).jpg
    Swarovski - Leupold 015 (1024x418).jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Swarovski - Leupold 013 (1024x404).jpg
    Swarovski - Leupold 013 (1024x404).jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Swarovski - Leupold 011 (1024x755).jpg
    Swarovski - Leupold 011 (1024x755).jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Swarovski z6 2-12x50 005 (984x1024).jpg
    Swarovski z6 2-12x50 005 (984x1024).jpg
    148 KB · Views: 10
Re: Swarovski z6, 2-12x50 Rail Mount, TDS-Plex

New price of $1700 including shipping and insurance for the scope. Mounts are as originally priced.

Chance to pick up a one of a kind in like new condition. TDS-Plex in a z6 Swarovski...

Another price drop. Take off another $50. $1650 in the lower 48 including shipping and insurance. Hawaii and Alaska will be credited $30 toward shipping and insurance. Mounts are extra.

$1600 to the lower 48 including shipping and insurance.

Mounts extra...

New price of $1500 for the scope plus shipping and insurance.

If the buyer needs the Swarovski Rail mount for the Blaser R93, R8, S2, K95, etc., I'll include it for $200 - less than half price.

If they need the Cross Slot mounts I'll include them for $100.

If you use paypal I'll split the 3-4%.

Shipping in the states is going to run roughly $30 with insurance.