• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD: Savage 110 LA Synthetic Stock Camouflaged

TORCHRIDER

I have a Savage 110 synthetic long action blind magazine stock with pillars, sling swivel studs and rubber butt pad that is in excellent condition. This is not the cheapo Stevens 200 stock. The stock has had the following improvements made:

1. Forearm stiffened with 2 carbon arrow shafts and filled with devcon liquid steel for additional support with a bipod. Stock was very stable as it was, but this adds additional strength and stiffness.

2. 1 Lb. of lead weight was added to the buttstock to provide better balance, weight and handling. The buttstock was then filled with expanding foam for a nice solid feel and to eliminate any hollow sounds.

3. Forearm barrel channel opened slightly and contoured to accomodate a sporter weight barrel that is 100% free floating.

4. Entire stock painted with Polane T (duracoate) in flat tan, green, coyote brown, black and clear.

A lot of work went into this stock and it looks really good, but I just do not have the time to work on anymore projects right now.

I will ship this stock for SOLD to the CONUS.

IMG_2634.jpg

IMG_2635.jpg

IMG_2638.jpg

IMG_2637.jpg

Last edited: