• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD-Ruger 25-06 Mark II target

kennyg

I have a used Ruger M77 Mark II Target for sale. It has a 26 inch medium weight barrel, Ruger two stage target trigger, laminated stock, and hinged floorplate. This is a great medium range deer/varmint gun, and it shoots 1/2 moa or better with the right ammo. The target shown is one that I shot last week at about 100 yards. It was not cherry picked, just shot a couple of foulers and then that group. I do not want to sell but I need the money for another project so it has to go. There is a small flaw in the finish of the stock on the left side, I have taken a closeup picture of it. Price is $600 plus actual shipping to your FFL. I accept money orders or Paypal gift. Can do FTF around Wichita, KS.
The scope and bipod are NOT included for $600, but I would be willing to sell one or both with the gun if you would like. The bipod is a Harris 9-13 Swivel model, and the scope is a Millet TRS-1 tactical. It is mounted in leopold 30 mm high rings, and I also have 1 inch Ruger rings as well.
Trades I would be interested in would be a Sightron SIII, Bushnell elite tactical or similiar glass. I also need a 7mm barrel. Shoot me an offer, the worst I can say is no.

Attachments

• 25-06 1.jpg
    25-06 1.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 25-06 2.jpg
    25-06 2.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 25-06 3.jpg
    25-06 3.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 7
  • ruger 25-06 4.jpg
    ruger 25-06 4.jpg