• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **sold**Remington 700 CDL SF .257 Roberts NIB for sale.

xssv

Just acquired this at an auction and didn't realize what I was getting in terms of rarity and condition until I got it home. Sometimes you're the bug and sometimes the windshield. For once I wasn't the bug.

Anyhow, this is the Model 700 Limited edition that was only made in 2009 as part of Remington's one CDL with stainless fluted barrel in a special caliber per year. I think they ran from 2006 through 2013 or so.

So, I get it home and realize that not only had it never had a scope put on it, it hadn't been fired. Everything in the chamber, barrel, etc. still had that new light film that I can't think of a name for right now.

I purchased a hornaday die set and some bullets and was going to pick up a box of shells that I had on hold and use my new toy until I was presented with a real "sophie's choice". To use or not to use.

Well, I'm going to let someone else make the decision.

I have a 34th ed. BB of Guns and it says its worth 1000. I don't know if that is a good deal or great deal; and considering I can't find one of these on gunbroker or anywhere at the moment on the net to compare it to (currently for sale, that is), I'm just going by finished previous auctions where the 1000 seems quite fair.

Email me and I'll gladly provide any pics at any angle. I'm from West Des Moines, IA and have bought and sold guns over the net plenty of times. I can get references from the SandW forums, armslist, gunlistings.org, etc. I can ship to FFL's the standard way of having them send me their FFL copy and I ship to them with my DL copy and purchase permit.

I'll gladly send buyer a pic of my DL right next to the computer screen or in a selfie (as dumb as that sounds) to show who I am.

Anyhow, feel free to ask any questions/request more pics or information.

Thank you for looking.

Attachments

• robertsboxed.jpg
    robertsboxed.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 10
  • robertsunboxed.jpg
    robertsunboxed.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 9
  • roberts leftstockback.jpg
    roberts leftstockback.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 10
  • robertsfloorbolt2.jpg
    robertsfloorbolt2.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 11
  • robertsfrontleft.jpg
    robertsfrontleft.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 8
  • robertschambertop.jpg
    robertschambertop.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Re: Remington 700 CDL SF .257 Roberts NIB for sale.

This gun has been sold and shipped, but the original post won't let me edit or delete it. Maybe its just me being a noob here; but I've tried.

Anyhow, gun is sold. Thanks for the interest shown.