• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD: Rem700 5R MilSpec OEM HS Precision Stock & xMark Pro Adjustable Trigger

rangemaster01

For sale are the original Rem700 .308 5R MilSpec OEM HS Precision Stock & xMark Pro Adjustable Trigger. Both are in great shape and 100% working condition. I have taken them off when upgraded this rifle right after the barrel was broken in (about 50 – 70 rounds). Stock has a small "shades" where bi-pod was mounted, but you could not even feel or see if you would not pay close attention.

This Short Action HS Precision Stock is the famous HS Precision Stock is made of a rugged Kevlar®, carbon fiber and fiberglass composite filled with fiberglass-reinforced injection molded urethane foam to last a lifetime and remain unaffected by weather or temperature extremes. Finished with a textured, non-slip, non-reflective, durable, baked-on polyurethane finish with a full-length machined aluminum bedding block to ensure barrel/stock contact for consistent accuracy.

Stock - $225 Shipped - SPF
Trigger - $55 Shipped - SPF

Stock description from Sniper Central: "The stock is a HS Precision stock that is actually a little different than the 700P and Varmint Synthetic (VS) stocks. The most noticeable difference is that the milspec stock has a green speckling over the black and while visually it is hard to even notice, it does provide some added gripping friction while in use, and yet it is another unique thing to help the milspec be a little different than the normal Remington. … All in all, I have always liked the 700P stock and this one is just slightly different and I find it just as nice."

550fa.jpg

59e3f.jpg

d547d.jpg

0897f.jpg

d7008.jpg

This is the picture of REM 700 5R with this stock
d5dac.jpg

Last edited:
Re: WTS: Rem700 5R MilSpec OEM HS Precision Stock & xMark Pro Adjustable Trigger

Short action, from Rem 700 5R MillSpec .308.

Last edited: