• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED +++sold+++ please delete

dandc

For sale I have two pairs of the new Swarovski EL Range rangefinding binoculars. Both pairs are 10x42 models. One pair is 100% NEW IN BOX, the other is 99.9% in PERFECT condition, indistinguishable from new, and includes original receipt and both have blank warranty cards.

Both pairs include ALL papers and accessories. New store price is $2,980 if you can find one...

Will sell the "used" pair for $2,820 firm, or add $100 for the new pair. No trades considered at this time other than Swarovski HD, Kowa prominar or Vortex razor angled spotting scopes.

These binos are an incredible upgrade from the leica geovids and the zeiss rf! The rangefinder will hit 2,000 yards and includes INCLINE and ballistic software. The optics are SECOND TO NONE.

I would prefer local pickup in Casper, WY, however I can ship anywhere in US or Canada at buyer's expense.

Derek
307-259-7203

Attachments

• elrange.jpg
    elrange.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 5
Re: Swarovski EL RANGE 10x42 rangefinding binoculars

How did you get them? Who or where did you buy them from? Are tou on there guide program?

Replied

Do these have the programmable bullet compensation feature of the Zeiss rf's?
(Not referring to incline, rather the compensation over distance...)

Yes you can read about the "Swaro-Aim" features on swarovski's website.

+++NEW PAIR NO LONGER AVAILABLE+++ Will sell the other pair for $2,799. Local pickup in Casper or buyer pays shipping.

Attachments

• elrange.jpg
    elrange.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 5