• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sold! Please delete

Carvera

Gentleman,

Due to not having enough money to finish a certain project, I am having to sell off my action. I have been collecting parts for a build, but I need the money for pressing things.

All parts are brand new, unless otherwise noted.

Stainless Steel, Centerfeed (4/4" Screw Spacing), Detachable Box Magazine Short Action. It is a small shank action. The action came off of a VLP .243 model. I replaced the BT style handle with a [beeep] tactical handle. I have a [beeep] recoil lug (that was previously used). I also have a [beeep] 9-Round .243/.308 extended magazine.

The action will come with the factory recoil lug, barrel nut, bottom metal, 4-round .243/308 factory magazine, metal trigger guard, and action screws.

The action was proofed at the factory, but I have never assembled the action or fired a round through it.

This action and parts, are the foundation for a great build.

Fellas, I can also get my hands on a Savage synthetic DBM (sporter barrel) stock for an additional cost. It would get you by until you put this action in a stock it deserves!

I have this listing on multiple sites. The first "I'll take it" gets priority.

SOLD!

P9014056.jpg

Last edited:

Recent Posts