• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED <<SOLD>>New Unused Rem 700 parts for sale

jpfrog

SOLD

I recently disassembled a brand new in the box, never fired (except at the factory for testing) Remington 700 ADL in 7mm Rem Mag. I only needed the bolt, action, a couple of parts from the trigger group, and recoil lug. The rest is for sale as a package or individually and listed below, and buyer pays actual shipping.

Rem 700 ADL Synthetic Stock ($25)
ADL Trigger Guard - ADL Plastic version ($10)
ADL bottom screws - set of 3 ($10)
ADL internal magazine, spring, follower, and screw ($30)
X-Mark Pro Trigger with safety- minus boltface and 2 pins ($40)
7mm Rem Mag barrel - only fired for testing at factory ($45)

Package sale price ($60) - Yes, this is fFOR EVERYTHING!!! I really need the bench space people, so $60 plus whatever the ACTUAL SHIPPING charges come out to be, and all of the above items are yours. Shipping will be from Dallas, TX. Pictures below:

P1010573.jpg

P1010576.jpg

P1010575.jpg

P1010574.jpg

P1010577.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Re: New Unused Rem 700 parts for sale

I'll take it all for $60.00 & shipping. PM sent.
I recently disassembled a brand new in the box, never fired (except at the factory for testing) Remington 700 ADL in 7mm Rem Mag. I only needed the bolt, action, a couple of parts from the trigger group, and recoil lug. The rest is for sale as a package or individually and listed below, and buyer pays actual shipping.

Rem 700 ADL Synthetic Stock ($25)
ADL Trigger Guard - ADL Plastic version ($10)
ADL bottom screws - set of 3 ($10)
ADL internal magazine, spring, follower, and screw ($30)
X-Mark Pro Trigger with safety- minus boltface and 2 pins ($40)
7mm Rem Mag barrel - only fired for testing at factory ($45)

Package sale price ($60) - Yes, this is fFOR EVERYTHING!!! I really need the bench space people, so $60 plus whatever the ACTUAL SHIPPING charges come out to be, and all of the above items are yours. Shipping will be from Dallas, TX. Pictures below:

P1010573.jpg

P1010576.jpg

P1010575.jpg

P1010574.jpg

P1010577.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Re: New Unused Rem 700 parts for sale

SOLD

Sale Pending to rodnocker1....uncle_creepy you are in the bullpen and I'll send you a PM if anything changes.

Thanks all for the interest.

Last edited: