• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD... Leupold mk4 scope rings

abinok

I have a set of the earlier production leupold mk4 scope rings I am trying to find a home for. These aren't the high gloss ones ive seen around, they are finished in what I think is parkerizing. These are for a 1" scope, and are medium/high. I had a 50mm scope mounted in them. My midway usa cataloge has them listed at $115 but im asking $50 for these. Send me an email if youre interested, or want a pic.

Re: Leupold mk4 scope rings

I have had a couple of people interested in these, but nobody seriously. Id rather see somebody on this site get them for a LR rig, than just a average rifle. I'll wait a couple more days before I go the ebay route. If youve looked at this post and thought you would like to have them, make me an offer, the worst I can do is laugh. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif This site has helped my shooting out a lot, and id rather see these rings go to a shooter who could use them at half price or less, than for more to somebody who dosen't appreaciate them.