**SOLD** Kestrel 4000NV (NEW) and 4500NV (SOLD)

Discussion in 'Other Stuff For Sale' started by rexallen, Jan 18, 2013.

1. rexallen

rexallen Well-Known Member

I just received a BRAND NEW Kestrel 4000NV in the mail today. It is still NEW in the box, only removed for the pictures. I got a pretty good deal on this thing, and thought I’d pass the deal on to somebody on here. I can return it for full price, but figured I'd offer it up to the Hide first.

A day after I bought the 4000NV, a friend offered me a 4500NV and I snagged that from him while this unit was still in transit. Now, I don’t need this BRAND NEW 4000NV. I can return it for full price, but figured that I'd rather pay to ship it to someone on here than just to return it. I'll give someone on here a shot to buy it before I return it.

I guess if someone wanted the 4500NV that I got, I could keep either of these. Although the difference may be significant for you, I probably won't even notice much difference between the two...

The 4000NV comes with a Kestrel Molle Tactical Pouch (Tan) - $290 Shipped Overnight.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The 4500NV comes with a Triad Tactical Pouch (Black) - $275 Shipped Overnight.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As always with me, first "I'll take it" here in the thread trumps all PMs. Payment: USPS MO, Cert. Check, Check, PP Gift, PP + 3%.

Thanks all!

2. Dhughes

Dhughes Well-Known Member

Re: Kestrel 4000NV (NEW) and 4500NV (USED)

I'll do $250 for the 4500 shipped?

3. rexallen

rexallen Well-Known Member

Re: Kestrel 4000NV (NEW) and 4500NV (USED)

Sorry, the 4500 is already sold. I'll update.