• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ***SOLD*** HS Precision Pro-Series 2000 SA 7mm WSM

Timber338

HS Precision Pro-Series 2000 SA 7mm WSM

26" Barrel
Woodland Camo Stock 14.5 LOP
Two Magazine Boxes

Custom Teflon Coating from Black Ice Coatings
Gun in Like New condition shoots like a dream

a few very minor aesthetic marks on stock

very low rounds through gun, want to sell gun to fund new projects

will include the following with the gun:

1/2 MOA Load data from HS Precision and 3-shot proof target

Leupold dual dovetail bases, teflon coated

Leupold dual dovetail 30mm low rings, teflon coated

Redding Reloading dies:

- 7mm WSM Seating Die

- 7mm WSM FL Resize Die

- 7mm WSM Neck Sizing Die

- 7mm WSM Body Sizing Die

Will accept first reasonable offer on gun. Listed on other sites and will honor first come first serve.

Will ship to your Gunshop/FFL of your choice for $30 after I receive your check or money order. I live in the Denver area and obviously don't need to ship if you are nearby. Not interested in trades.

Attachments

• 7wsm.1.jpg
    7wsm.1.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 7wsm.2.jpg
    7wsm.2.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 40
  • 7wsm.3.jpg
    7wsm.3.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 7wsm.4.jpg
    7wsm.4.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 7wsm.5.jpg
    7wsm.5.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9572.jpg
    IMG_9572.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 12
Re: HS Precision Pro-Series 2000 SA 7mm WSM

To answer a few questions I have been getting:

- Asking $2300
- From my records the barrel has between 175 and 200 shots fired
- Have cleaned barrel at least every 20 shots, very well maintained

Bump Will reduce price to $2100 if anybody is still interested in this gun. Otherwise will hand it down to my son!

Been getting some questions on how much the gun weighs:

- Barrel + Action + 2 stock bolts = 5 lbs 0 oz
- Stock + Bottom Metal + Magazine box = 3 lbs 1.5 oz

Total weight = 8 lbs 1.5 oz

Very well balanced medium weight rifle.

Nice rifle. I ordered one just like it from HS early this year and I hope I get it in time for the '12 season.
Great opportunity for someone to get an awesome rifle w/o the wait and save a bunch of cash off the price of a new one.

Nice rifle. I ordered one just like it from HS early this year and I hope I get it in time for the '12 season...

That's awesome, you are going to love how the HS guns shoot. They have great customer support... So which HS model are you getting and what cartridge did you choose?

Only thing I found out with this HS gun is I would treat their 1/2 MOA load info as a great starting point. I was able to tune my loads and get down to consistent 3/8 MOA with the occasional 1/4 MOA groups. Which I thinks makes sense considering we all have different reloading techniques. The other thing I found is just about any load I tried shot better than 1 MOA, and once you found a sweet spot it just shot awesome. Very different from my other factory rifles that took tons of work to find one recipe that would shoot sub MOA.

Only reason I"m selling this gun is to fund a new custom build project. I currently have this 7wsm as a deer/antelope gun plus a 338 win mag for elk. My 338 is not as accurate and I wanted just one great happy medium gun to hunt everything here in Colorado. I settled on a 300 win mag. I should just use this 7wsm to hunt everything but it's always fun to get something new...

I'm getting a 7wsm same model as yours. Wish I had know about this one before I ordered mine! 7wsm will definitely handle everything from the antelope to elk w/o a problem but I understand that new gun desire too!

I consider the bases/rings as part of the gun as the bases are custom made to fit the HS action.

I would be able to sell the dies separately for around $40, so I'll sell the gun for $2060 + shipping.

As a follow up to some questions, I am firm on $2100 for this package.

I am in no hurry to sell this rifle and if it does not sell then my son gets one helluva sweet first big-game rifle.

A guy e-mailed me yesterday from a different site, and just in case people here are interested... No, I will not sell this gun for $0.00. However, I applaud his gusto in haggling to get a better price. :D

I will however consider selling this rifle and dies for $2000 flat including shipping/insurance...

timber, how would it handle the 168 grain LRX? Is it throated for longer bullets?