• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ****SOLD****Hs precision police rifle stock....

BULLSEYELR

LIKE NEW-EXCELLENT CONDITION H.S. PRECISION POLICE RIFLE STOCK (REMINGTON 700 SHORT ACTION....308) WITH LARGE CONTOUR BARRELL CHANNEL..O.D. GREEN COLOR....HAS AN ALUMINUM BEDDING BLOCK IN IT SO NO NEED TO BED IT....HAS LARGE PALM SWELL AND FOREND....HAS 2 FRONT SLING/BIPOD ATTACHMENTS AND 1 REAR....(SHORT ACTION....308).... SELLING FOR $225.00 SHIPPED!!!!!!!!!PLEASE CALL SHAWN AT 540-657-7037....CAN EMAIL PICTURES UPON REQUEST ....

Last edited:
Re: HS stock w/ HS detachable mag assembly with mags

would be interested in bottom metal alone.

Last edited:
Re: HS stock w/ HS detachable mag assembly

I would be interested in both the 4 and 10 round magazines............

Kevin

I would be interested in both the 4 and 10 round magazines............

Kevin
both mags are brand new..
10rd....110.00
4 rd.....75.00......all together $185.00 + shipping....thanks

"and we can seal the deal off line" Wouldn't that be what PM's are for?????????????????????/

Hi
Don`t want to mess up your thread but could you please tell me where you gotten that bolt knob from? Looks great!

//Rolf

Hi
Don`t want to mess up your thread but could you please tell me where you gotten that bolt knob from? Looks great!

//Rolf
I got it form "boltknobsbybill.com". On his website he has quite a few different types. Great craftsmanship and I liked it so much, I got one for all of my bolt guns....you will like them.

Thanks man. I had his webpage bookmarked but I can`t find your particular model. Is it something you have designed yourself, or if not do, you remember the name of the model?

Thanks againg.
//Rolf

Thanks man. I had his webpage bookmarked but I can`t find your particular model. Is it something you have designed yourself, or if not do, you remember the name of the model?

Thanks againg.
//Rolf
It is on the web page as "TACTICAL LARGE SINGLE KNURL". Pictured on his page is second to last under "styles" section and is pictured in stainless. Mine is black and "single knurl" (lines cut in it only one way). Full knurl is criss-cross pattern. Good luck man.