• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD!!House Down Payment Gun SALE!

Ddwarren

Hey Guys,
I am moving and the wife has picked a new house. I need money by the end of the month for the down payment so I am selling lots of stuff including a few guns.

Remington 700 ADL Synthetic Stock 30-06. Shot two rounds in elk camp. Used it as a backup for my hunters I guided. Bought new in 2001. $375

SKS with mock folding stock. Shot about 200 rounds through it as a teenager and have not shot it in 15 years. $275

Marlin model 70 .22 semi auto with clip. This has a BUNCH of rounds through it. It was my beaver killing, muskrat killing, prairie dog gun as a kid. $120

Defensive Edge 338 Edge with spiral fluted barrell (See other posting in Guns for sale) With 500 rounds of 300gr 338 SMK's and 100 pieces of Remington Brass. Gun Case. $2350

Will package all for $2600 plus shipping!!!!!

And no smartass comments about my wife wearing the pants. I get to move to the middle of the mountains in Montana!
gun)

Last edited:
Re: House Down Payment Gun SALE!

What ya going to do in the middle of Montana with no guns and no pants?

I wish I could help. I wish you luck. Free bump.

Re: House Down Payment Gun SALE!

Grit,

I am going to vote for Obama for president, what else would you do if you were walking around with no pants and no guns like an *** in Montana!

I have "a few" left ;)

You have no idea how many browney points I am getting from the wife for sacrificing my prized possessions. As soon as I move, line up the hunts. She will wonder where I am for the next year and cant say a thing about it! And of course I will replace them with "similar" models in the future!