• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **SOLD** FS - Choate Ultimate Varmint stock, fits SLA.

Max Heat

There are less than 10 rounds on it, and it has not been used in more than a year. The extra cheek rest & butt extender ARE included, as is all of the hardware. It is in like-new condition. I've seen them go for more than $200 on ebay, but I will let it go to someone here for $150, before I list it there.

Re: FS - Choate Ultimate Varmint stock, fits SLA.

SLA? Savage Long Action?

Black?

Yes on savage long action black, no on having a [openable] floorplate. It accomodates the factory non-detachable mag box mounted to the action, with the stock's "floor" holding the spring & follower in place from the bottom.

I switched my main shooting rifle from the savage 110 in 7RM to a remington 700 in 7RUM, because savage doesn't offer anything anymore in the 7RUM, or ANY RUM for that matter. Since I switched platforms, I was forced to buy a 2nd stock, that would fit the RLA. The savage had less then 10 shots through it since then, and I now have the factory stock back on it.

I might be interested. Where are you located in regard to Harrisburg? I may be traveling to there in the next few weeks and could save on shipping if it is on the way or relatively close by. PM me if you would rather do that.

I am about 1 1/2 hours (85-90 miles) up-river (north) of Harrisburg, just off route 11. If that works for you, pm me with when you are coming & give me your cell#.

-Steve

Last edited: