• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD - F/S Rock River Arms Varmint A4 SS - NIB

Re: F/S Rock River Arms Varmint A4 SS - NIB

Will this Wylde chamber take the 75 grain A-max? Also how many mags?

Mine loves 77 gr. Sierra bthp match kings same chambering and barrel RRA

The rifle is New-In-The-Box and has never had a round chambered in it so I would have to rely on USMC M38A1's experience to answer your question.

I believe that the 223 Wylde chamber has a longer throat than a standard 223 Rem chamber. It should, therefore, accomodate longer, high BC bullets. It would make sense with an 8" twist barrel.

As indicated, the rifle comes with one factory mag, the RRA Safe Case and Manual.

I have the exact same gun and it will accept anything that will fit in the magazine. Not sure how long you could go if you single loaded.

I have to agree the 77 is the best shooting for my 1:8 twist also 80's shot well but 77 seemed to be the best off the bench. we have two members of our shooting team that shoot 75 hornady but they don't reload and it is comercially available.I have shot bergers and match king sierras in 77 gr and they shoot equally well for me .