• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD **************F.S My personal 7-300WSM

308 nate

Here are the specs. asking $2350 to your local FFL holder minus scope, rings and bipod.
Rifle has about 700 rd. through it. It is shooting as good as ever.

Phoenix machine long action, target port, heavy Remington Tang with a long thread tenon set up for a top safety. (Very happy with the Phoenix receivers) receiver is cut with a narrow opening in the bottom of the receiver
strictly for use with center feed mags.

PTG bolt with a cone bolt face, helical fluted by SSG and bolt knob by SSG.

Recoil lug has lug on top of receiver as well, made by Seekins also Seekins 20 MOA base which keys into lug.

BRUX four groove, 8.6 twist, 28" finish length with interrupted flutes by Brux. Sendero contour chambered in 7MM-300WSM by SSG.

10 degree "V" port brake by SSG.

Metal finish dark earth tan by SSG

McMillan A-5 with Karsten cheek piece and camo job by SSG.

Rifle Basix trigger and kwik klip detachable mag system with 3&7 round magazines.

Chamber is cut with 200 free bore for 168 Berger's and 180 Berger's.

natesgoat-4.jpg

n7-1.jpg

n7-2.jpg

n7-3.jpg

n7-4.jpg

n7-5.jpg

Last edited:
Re: F.S My personal 7-300WSM

Hope you don't mind me commenting Nate. I've shot this one. They just don't get much sweeter. Mild mannered and superbly accurate, especially with Nate runnin' it!

Please forgive my ignorance, but what is the difference b/w a 7-300WSM and a 7mm WSM? Very nice rig. Too bad it is backwards. If the bolt was on the other side I would buy it.

I agree with you on the wrong bolt orientation.:D

The 7mm WSM has a shorter neck and longer case from the head to the shoulder.

the 300WSM has a longer neck and is shorter from the shoulder to the head.

the 7mm-300WSM is just a necked down 300WSM that takes advantage of the longer neck and the availablility of Norma 270WSM or 300WSM brass.

I was lying next to Nate when he harvested a doe at just under 1300yds. with this rifle. It is hard for me Nate to let this rifle go.

Brent

I was lying next to Nate when he harvested a doe at just under 1300yds. with this rifle. It is hard for me Nate to let this rifle go.

Brent

That must have been truly remarkable to watch. Which also begs the question, why part with the rifle if Nate is so inclinded to answer? Since it is a wildcat, are the reloading dies available as well?

I am selling this rifle as I have a new project going with a new Wildcat round I'm developing. Also investing in a nightforce scope and could use some extra funds.
I can provide dies with this build. Redding type S full length sizing neck die and a Forster micrometer comp seater die for an extra $100.

Thanks,
Nate

I agree with you on the wrong bolt orientation.:D

The 7mm WSM has a shorter neck and longer case from the head to the shoulder.

the 300WSM has a longer neck and is shorter from the shoulder to the head.

the 7mm-300WSM is just a necked down 300WSM that takes advantage of the longer neck and the availablility of Norma 270WSM or 300WSM brass.

Right on!!

Thanks geargrinder,

Nate