• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ***SOLD***F/S AR15 Target/Varmint complete uppers

brentc

I have two complete uppers that I'd like to sell. Both come with full BCGs and Badger latched charging handles.

First:
20" Olympic 1 in 10 twist Stainless Ultra Match bull barrel on forged flat top upper receiver with a YHM lightweight 4 rail handguard. This upper was accurized, fluted, Gunkoted and had the compensator added by Mike Milli of Dedicated Technology. I have fired several 10 shot groups measuring less than 1/2" at 100 yards with 50 grain Speer TNTs and Speer 52 grain hollow points. This upper has been very well taken care of, but it does show some handling use.

I will take $500 shipped through Paypal personal transfer or cashiers check/money order. All reasonable offers will be considered.

Second:
24" fluted Olympic 1 in 9 twist Target Match barrel that has been Teflon coated in a Mega forged flat top upper receiver with a Teflon coated gas block. The forearm is a standard anodized aluminum free float tube. This upper is in great condition showing very little use. The barrel absolutely loves 69 grain SMKs, and Nosler Custom Comps on top of 24.0 grains of 8208 XBR.

I will take $425 shipped for this one. As with the first, all reasonable offers will be considered

Re: F/S AR15 Target/Varmint complete uppers

Would you take $825 for both of them if so pm me your paypal

Thanks for the offers gentlemen. Both uppers are Sold Pending Funds. I will let everyone know if the purchase falls through.

Payment received. The uppers are sold.