• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ** SOLD **Custom 6.5x55 and Nightforce Scope

Lpart

I started 2 years ago to build my dream long range rifle for deer and antelope. While waiting for the gun to be built I sustained a severe injury to my shoulder and after 2 surgeries and more therapy than I want to remember I finally have to admit that I cannot handle the rifle. It is too big and heavy for me to handle. My shoulder and arthritis in my hands and wrists make it unusable. I have spent 2 years hoping that I would get my body to the point I could use it. I now have to admit that I can't so it's on the block.

The rifle is a Savage 110 long action (yes, long action. You can seat those VLD's where you want them or rebarrel to a larger cartridge) that has been thoroughly customized by Kevin Rayhill at Stockade Gun Stocks.

Prairie Dog Special Stock
Time and Blue Print
Tensioned Barrell - Douglas
Muzzle Break
Sharp Shooter Trigger
Rail and extra swivel
Adj Cheek Piece
Adj Butt Plate
Bottom Metal with 300 Win Mag Box
2 Magazines - 300 Win Mag customized to 6.5x55

-Scope is Nightforce NXS 5.5-22X50, NP-R1 reticle, Zero Stop and Hi-Speed Adj

I have $3,000 into the rifle alone. Will sell package for $3,000 or split up with $1,500 for scope and $1,800 for rifle.

Sell 3.JPG

Sell 2.JPG

Sell 1.JPG

Re: Custom 6.5x55 and Nightforce Scope

Scope has been sold pending funds. Rifle is still available.

Thank you.

How much does the rifle weigh, how long is the barrel, what twist is it

Rifle alone weighs about 10.8 lbs. Twist is 1 in 8 and and barrel is 28". Keven sent a sample target that was .2 to .3 inches with the rifle.

Recent Posts