• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED *SOLD* BushMaster AR

johnp034

BushMaster Model XM15-E2S, .223/5.56mm, carry handle, flash suppressor, 1-30 round mag, excellent cond. $1900.00 + shoipping & insurance to your FFL dealer.
bushmaster001_zps14e30d17.jpg

bushmaster002_zps75ce3a2c.jpg

Re: BushMaster AR

Mr. FireKiller, not that I have to explain anything to you, but I took this AR in trade for a gun I had that I couldn't sell, I actually had more in the other gun than this one, so I'm trying to recoup my losses.

If you don't like the price, or don't like the rifle, please don't crap on my post, move on to something else. Its not especially good manners for anybody let alone a newby,

In the meantime, i will consider any & all trades.

Price reduced to $1800.00.

Not trying to take anything for granted so I will ask....Are you just a Newb here or to Firearms forums in general? This:
If you don't like the price, or don't like the rifle, please don't crap on my post, move on to something else. Its not especially good manners for anybody let alone a newby,

is pretty much SOP on all forums I'm on. Whether your a Newb or not (especially if you've been a Member less than 2 months), this would usually draw you at least a warning from a Mod and on a couple, a 3 day "time out" until you learned to play nice.

FWIW, I've got a couple of AR's and just finished a 300 BLK upper and after yesterdays "News Conference", ain't no way you'd get one of mine for what John's asking.

Thanks Rodnocker, I wouldn't sell it either if I didn't have to, but I need the cash,

+1 on the price at this time that is going rate and for all the beatings you take sometimes you have to get the good end of the deal.
IF the ban goes through the person buying it for that price will probably make another $500 on top!