• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **SOLD** Bell & Carlson M40 stock for M700 SA

Holmes

Greetings,

This stock is like-new in condition, no blemishes. Its had an action installed once but never left the gun room nor has it been fired. This is the B&C M40 style Medalist series for the Remington 700 short action, right hand. Colour is green with black spider web.

Specs:
- Designed as a drop in fit for heavy barrel Remington 700 short action
- Free floated barrel
- Full aluminum bedding block that extends from the grip to the front swivel stud
- Dual front swivel studs to allow for bipod and sling attachment
- Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad
- BDL hinged floor plate design
- 14" LOP
- 2.5 lbs.

Selling price is $210.00 shipped to the lower 48. Paypal or USPS money order. I've not sold here before but you can check my eBay feedback (453/100% positive), for reference. My ID there is <holmes375>.

Thank you.

Attachments

• GLH_2614.jpg
    GLH_2614.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 12
  • GLH_2615.jpg
    GLH_2615.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 14
Re: FS: Bell & Carlson M40 stock for M700 SA

I will take the stock. Give me your info and I will send you the payment in the morning. You want it sent as a gift?

Re: FS: Bell & Carlson M40 stock for M700 SA

I will take the stock. Give me your info and I will send you the payment in the morning. You want it sent as a gift?

I have one fellow just ahead of you. He'll be letting me know by noon tomorrow if he can swing it. If he is unable to make the purchase it will go to you. I'll keep you advised.

Thank you.

Recent Posts