• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED *SOLD*.450 Bushmaster **Complete Upper**

johnp034

FRANKLIN ARMORY 20" 450 BUSHMASTER Complete Upper. INCLUDES REVERE COMPENSATOR (BLACK MUZZLE BRAKE) FACTORY INSTALLED & ONE 5RD MAG. *Rifle Length Gas System *1/24 Inch Twist *Salt Bath Nitride Chamber, Bore, & Finish *4140 Chrome Moly Steel Construction *Single Rail Picatinny Gas Block *Knurled Free floated tubular forend TML-12 W/M-Lok slots *Revere Compensator *Threaded Muzzle Crown *A4 Flat Top *Forged 7075-T6 Aluminum *Forward Assist READY TO FIRE,INCLUDES BOLT & CHARGING HANDLE.

$725.00 to your door, no FFL required. Also, this upper will fit on your AR 5.56 or .223 lower
Will consider trades.

Re: .450 Bushmaster **Complete Upper**

Here is some info on the 'HOG KILLER'

450 Bushmaster 250 gr FTX®
Test Barrel (20") Velocity (fps) / Energy (ft-lbs)
MUZZLE 100 200 300
2200/2686 1840/1879 1524/1289 1268/893
Trajectory (inches)
MUZZLE 100 200 300
-2.00 2.50 -3.40 -24.50
BIG BORE PERFORMANCE FOR THE AR PLATFORM.
Nicknamed "The Thumper," the 450 Bushmaster is the most radical cartridge ever chambered in production AR-15 type firearms. Hornady brings big bore performance to the most popular semi-automatic rifle in America — opening a whole new world of hunting to the battle-proven platform

Hornady engineers worked closely with the Bushmaster design team building the cartridge to wring every last ounce of performance from the AR-15 without sacrificing any strength or reliability.

Well suited to hunt any North American game, the 450 Bushmaster will quickly become a favorite of bear country guides. By simply switching uppers, shooters can go from the prairie dog towns of South Dakota to bear country in the north woods!

The 450 Bushmaster fires Hornady's 0.452" 250 gr. FTX featuring Hornady's Flex Tip™ technology.
The overall cartridge matches the 223 Remington at 2.250", but uses a specially designed magazine.
Put it all together, and you have a cartridge that gives your AR series rifle a serious attitude adjustment!

Re: *More Info*.450 Bushmaster **Complete Upper**

I had one of these for a while, ammo is readily available at Cabalas, academy, bass pro etc. I loved my thumper it was a power house to say the least. It's also cheaper to shoot than the other 2 calibers in the big bore family. Wished I would have kept mine

Its still available, come up with a trade!

What kind of trades would you be interested in?

Pretty much open, handguns, rifles, scopes. Throw something out there.

Sorry I didn't get back to you. I have several thing but was just wondering what you would really be interested in. Pistols, rifles or what?