• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD 300 rum- $ 475.00

trueblue

Posting this for a friend. He has a Rem 700 SPS in 300 RUM. New, never been fired. However, does not have original box. Do not have pictures to post, but you all know what an SPS looks like anyway. He is asking $475.00 E-mail if interested.

Last edited:
Re: 300 rum- $ 475.00

I am somewhat surprised no one is interested in a new 300 RUM Remington in stainless steel.
Could make a good donor action to if your not interested in the 300RUM caliber. Make an offer, I will pass it along to the seller.

DENWA
I am located in the USA

:rolleyes:Now if Denwa is also located in the USA, you guys can just meet face to face, it shouldn't be more than 1000miles for each of you.:D:D That will save you the shipping hassles.

AJ

AJ,
I thought it was kind of a silly question, so I gave a silly answer.
The only other possible reason for asking a question like that would be if they lived out of the country, otherwise what has that got to do with buying a rifle.
A rifle is easily shipped anywhere in the US.

AJ,
The only other possible reason for asking a question like that would be if they lived out of the country, otherwise what has that got to do with buying a rifle.

If you where near me and I had the $, I would drive over and buy it. But for a $500 rifle, I wouldn't bother with the hassle of shipping to/from ffl's and paying the typical FFL fees.

I don't think it was a silly question at all.

AJ

AJ,
Maybe because you're trying to sell a gun that we can't see he possibly wanted to know if you were close enough to see the gun locally.

Maybe he was curious about a face to face sale instead of a cross country ship.

Maybe he was just curious.

Maybe he has been soured on the prospect of buying now.

There are many ways to increase you chances of making a sale.:rolleyes::)

Located in IOWA. I will try and take a picture of it next time I see my friend, in the meantime, it looks just like the one on Remington's website. Don't know how to link to it or I would. Look for the Remington SPS in stainless model.

Hey new to the site cant figure out how to PM. i wanted to send you a offer im deploying in 5 days so dont have much time. if you could e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks!
Shawn.

I was interested BUT, I have never and will never buy a weapon again without holding it first.

too many NIB rifles out there.

thanks but no thanks.

BTW... I live in Maryland, USA

Ill take it per pm. sending another pm now with one last question.

Thanks!
Shawn.

OK so i do have a silly question.....would the action work for a 300 Win Mag? (give the newbe a break). How do most of you guys without FFL get the gun shipped to you...I thought about talking to a couple of pawn shops around.

AtownBcat
It will work for a 300WM.
As far as shipping, just find someone w/ an FFL and pay them a nominal fee for there trouble. Most sporting goods stores or gun shops will do this for you.