Soft case for scoped CVA Accura

CZS

Could any of you Accura V2 shooters point me in the direction of a well fitting soft case for this gun? It appears to be a little "taller" than most of my other rifles and, so far, two of the cases I have laying around won't fit. Any suggestions?

Go to the CVA website www.cva.com (I think thats it, if not Goggle CVA) and order yourself the CVA soft case. Has a nice velcro'd side pouch for 'makin's' and it fits my Nikon scoped Accura V2 just fine. It's heavy duck material with a soft inner liner and it's logo'd CVA.

I carry everything in the side pouch, pills, powder tubes, short starter, primers, and tools plus my cell phine at times.

IMO, for the price it's a nice deal.:rolleyes:

Great rifle btw. Especially with 100 grains (volume) Blackhorn 209 and Thor Sabotless pills.

I'd tell you about shimming the pin retainer but you can do a search on the net for that. Lets just say, a tight breech makes for a much more accurate and enjoyable to shoot rifle.

Go to the CVA website www.cva.com (I think thats it, if not Goggle CVA) and order yourself the CVA soft case. Has a nice velcro'd side pouch for 'makin's' and it fits my Nikon scoped Accura V2 just fine. It's heavy duck material with a soft inner liner and it's logo'd CVA.

I carry everything in the side pouch, pills, powder tubes, short starter, primers, and tools plus my cell phine at times.

IMO, for the price it's a nice deal.:rolleyes:

Great rifle btw. Especially with 100 grains (volume) Blackhorn 209 and Thor Sabotless pills.

I'd tell you about shimming the pin retainer but you can do a search on the net for that. Lets just say, a tight breech makes for a much more accurate and enjoyable to shoot rifle.

Thanks Sidecar! Not sure how I missed that CVA made on of these. Went ahead and ordered the shim kit too while I was at it. Much appreciated!

Thanks Sidecar! Not entirely sure how I missed the CVA case, but I went ahead and placed an order and picked up the shim kit while I was at it. Been reading through your (and others) threads/posts about the shimming procedure. Can't believe I've already had this thing 4 months and still haven't been to range to shoot it. When the goodies from CVA get here, I'll get the retainer shimmed and report back after my first range session. I certainly appreciate your help!

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.