Snow camo

Bob S.

I'm looking for a pair of insulated coverall or bib overalls and parka for winter coyote hunting. I have just used my carharts(brown) or walls(charcoal) in the past but want a snow/winter camo pattern pair. This might increase my success /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. What are you guys using and where did you get em? I guess I could go with a sheet poncho but the wife might object. She might be ok with it if I promise not to watch anymore coyote videos or blow my calls in the house. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I've been using these and they seem to work pretty well.

Single layer cotton. Draw string waist on bottoms snaps on top. Has face mask also. Took the mask off for the picture. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

They are pretty much dirt cheap and found them a local sporting goods store.

Next step is rifle camo.

camo pic

Roy, is your camo Natural Gear by chance?

I picked up some snow camo on ebay last year for fairly cheap but also bought some Prairie Ghost snow camo that looks and works well in sagebrush country. Both sets are oversized shells(parka/pants) so that you can wear whatever you want underneath.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.