Sniper tools ACI question

model70rum

I just got one and noticed it rattles when you shake it side to side. Is this normal or is something wrong with it? Thanks.

I have 3 of them from brand new to a couple years old and they all rattle a bit when you shake them. They really make funny noises when the rifle recoils. I couldn't figure it out for a while until I was spotting for a friend. The shot broke and out of the corner of my eye I see the ACI spinning like a top. I'm curious how long it will last as the "mileage" piles on.

I have 3 of them from brand new to a couple years old and they all rattle a bit when you shake them. They really make funny noises when the rifle recoils. I couldn't figure it out for a while until I was spotting for a friend. The shot broke and out of the corner of my eye I see the ACI spinning like a top. I'm curious how long it will last as the "mileage" piles on.
Thanks for the reply Coyote. I appreciate it.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.