Sniper tools ACI on night force ADI mount?

chw

Will the sniper tools ACI fit in the night force mount ? I want the use an ACI instead of an ADI it's just much easier and faster to calculate and from what I've found night force only offers an ADI.

chw, Don't know if brackets for one will fit the other, but if you're using a ballistic app such as Shooter or Applied Ballistics, an ADI number can be entered in look-angle section and either app will apply it to your plot automatically. You don't have to do any cosine math. Your choice.

chw, Don't know if brackets for one will fit the other, but if you're using a ballistic app such as Shooter or Applied Ballistics, an ADI number can be entered in look-angle section and either app will apply it to your plot automatically. You don't have to do any cosine math. Your choice.

Thanks, I believe I can do this with my app. I have the Ballistic AE I will have to test it next time I go to the range.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.