"Smoke a Pack a Day" Bumper Stickers

threejones, I have a wolf tag, where are you at? I'm in Blgs and a friend and I are looking at next weekend Dec 16-18 to go wolf killing.

threejones, I have a wolf tag, where are you at? I'm in Blgs and a friend and I are looking at next weekend Dec 16-18 to go wolf killing.
I'm outside Kalispell. But if you're in Blgns you might want to think about hitting the Paradise Valley area. It's alot closer to you and has a ton of them as well. I'd rather have you come hunt ours, but you might get more trigger time and less windshield time. Guess it's up to you.

If you do want to head up this way I can steer you in the right direction (I'd even go with, but I'll be gone that weekend) I haven't had the time to get out much over the last couple weeks (still making up for taking too much time off hunting, plus the Lake trout are still hitting like crazy on Flathead:D) But I can ask around and find out where guys are seeing them lately. I know a couple foresters who saw several down the Redgate road a week or two ago, it's about 30min east of Kalispell. But they might have moved out by now. Shoot me a pm if you plan to head to this area and I'll do some home work for ya.

Cody

Put me in for 2 each. If they extend the season to Jan. 31 i'll be out. Augusta aera.
Word on the street is that they will extend the season in some areas. The Paradise Valley has met its quota (according to FWP, not anyone who actually hunts that area) But the Northwest part of the state is a bit harder to hunt em, so the numbers aren't what we'd like to see. It might be that everyone around here is just practicing SSS, but who knows. I don't know about the Augusta area, but I expect you'll be good to go.

I'm just waiting for Len to give the go ahead before I post the contact info. Hopefully it won't be too long. You can PM me if you have any questions about the hunt or anything.

Cody

Ok guys, I mentioned in another thread my "Smoke a Pack a Day" bumper stickers (Picture a Ghostbusters type circle with a Wolf instead of a ghost with the "Smoke a Pack a Day" text in big letters next to it) and my "My wolf tags come twenty to a box" (picture a Winchester ammo box with "Winchester" replaced by "Wolf Tags." You see them on everyother 4x4 pickup around here. We're all wrapped up in our own little wolf problem in MT, so I guess I didn't realize how bad they are in areas outside the Northwest (Thanks Coyboy) So i figured I'd toss an offer on the table for everyone. I get the stickers from the outfit that does all of my business printing, but I'm not sure if they'll send out single stickers (I'll find out tomorrow morning and update everyone when they open) If not, I'd be willing to be the middle man. If anyone is interested, I'll just buy a bunch and send one to whoever wants one. I think they're only $2-$3 bucks each. (again, I'll find out tomorrow) I'll get all the info, and/or figure the best way to do this tomorrow when they open. I'll also post a Pic of each on this thread (if I can get my computer to play nice with me)

I'd like to get an idea of just how many people would be interested. There might be a price break for a whole bunch of em, if we're lucky. If you think you might want one just chime in on this thread so I can get an idea of how many we might need.

I'm not charging anything at all for my time, I think of it as raising awareness. But if there's a problem with me not being a LRH sponser or something (please chime in here Len, I don't want to break or bend any LRH rules) I could PM my email to folks, or whatever Len recommends.

In the mean time, c'mon up to Montana, we'll find someone to put you on a wolf. And we've still got a few weeks of the legal season left, and we need all the help we can get!

Thanx
Cody

Ok guys, we're good to go. I spoke with Len, and he was all for it. The print shop is Great Northern Printing in Kalispell, MT. The guy I deal with is John Robertson. He's a great guy (but everyone there is nice to deal with) The number is 406-261-2613 or 406-752-8720. They do ship singles for $5 plus shipping (I think), but you get a price break for bigger orders. They do Tshirts etc as well with either of the logos. The My Tags come twenty to a box shirts are pretty cool. I'd post some pics but my computer still isn't speaking with my camera or SD card, sorry. I'll keep trying.

Enjoy em guys! And tell your friends. The more of these things that we can get out there, the more awareness we're creating. It's up to us.

Thanx,
Cody

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.