• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED sleeping bag and info needed

Scoot2403

Looking for a good sleeping bag. Lite wt and good for atleast 0 degrees. Any info is welcomed I.e. what types to buy and best bang for your buck. Thank you for looking.

Scott

I would go with wiggys if you dont mind the weight/space, -20 bag for less than $200 and they are well built in the USA.

google the subject.........go to REI............try some on before you buy..... make sure you fit in it well.... zippers are important.... and which side they are on......I`m not fond of mummies but below 0 its needed......
I`ve camped in 2 feet of sno......w/o tent..... no problem..... I use a mil surplus down bag....

Thank you fellas for your input taking it all down and looking into it. Going to Colorado in mid October and looking to pack up in this year to get away from ppl. this is my 5th year going out but first time packing way up in. I have found a few bags that I am looking at and narrowing it down with your info.. thanks again

I have the tactical 4 it shrinks to about the thickness of a rugby ball and the length of a meatloaf

How much are they? I was looking at the expedition ones I think they are called but couldnt find a price. I am assuming they are a European company from what I could see on my phone.?

When I got mine 10 years ago it was 350 bucks but it's the cost of being as light and as warm as possible... I think I got mine out of brigade quartermaster catalogue

I would like to stay under $200. If that means I have to buy one a little heavier im ok with that as longas it keeps me warm. I looked at the Western mountianeering but that is just ridiculous lol

I would take a look at Kelty and REI then they are both good brand's and should be in that price range