Sizing Belted Magnums

Full Auto

Hey shooters need some help here. There is a company that makes a die for complete sizing of belted magnums. I had contacted them a few years ago but have since lost the name or address. Can you help me out. Thank you, ElDee.lightbulb

Innovative technologies is the one I have, but to date have never had the need to use it. The primer pockets usually loosen up before I need to size that last little bit. The die has a measuring end that you drop the case through and mine have always been fine.

I just grind down a spare shell holder a 100 thous. and use a 300 Win Mag FL die to size down to the belt on my Rem 7 mag. brass. This doesn't push the shoulder back and create headspace problems. You could use a 300 WBY die to do 300 Win mags. Smooths the brass down to the belt. Randy

i guess i have to ask why? Unless your shooting your ammo in more then one gun and one wont take fired brass from the other all your doing is working your brass more.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.