Sinclair power center

Jimm

I have been using this tool for a while now and cant say enough good about it .

Being able to chuck up so many tools so quickly and then watch the power center do the work has been a real relief for my wrists and elbow joints .

Especially since I pretty much load for two shooters all the time .

The motor is quiet ,has tons of torque ( 43 inlbs ) and the keyless chuck is a nice feature . I even chuck up the rcbs primer pocket cleaning tool and man ! that makes that chore a breeze . I dont neck turn but for those that do I can see where it will be handy for that as well .Primer pocket uniforming , flash hole deburring , case mouth chamfering in and out , all no more drudgery .

All in all a nice piece of kit . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Jim B.

That is nice! I do the same thing with my 4000.00 lathe... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Makes short work of turning necks on the big 408 cases.

Dave

With a kid in college I had to figure out a cheaper way. I use my 1/2 drive drill motor. I made a piece to screw in where the handle screws in and clamp in a vise. Then I set the speed and lock the trigger and I have minkota trolling motor foot switch installed between the drill motor and the outlet for hands free on/off operation. I have been using it for a couple of years now and love it.

[ QUOTE ]
Jimm,

Nice to have money! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

http://www.sinclairintl.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=search&item=09-2000&type=store

[/ QUOTE ]

Eaglet , believe it or not a friend I reload for bought this unit and gave it to me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif He had pity on my carpal tunnel hands and arthritic elbow joints /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I had been looking at this unit for a while myself but........as you said "money " /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Jim B

Jimm,

God is good! I'm sure glad you got that present.
My wife has and is suffering from both problems and I can relate to it. Enjoy it my friend!

[ QUOTE ]
I wish I had friends like that.

Eaglet, I think that means you should buy your wife the Sinclair Power Center.

[/ QUOTE ]

And you do, it's me the one who doesn't. I'll tell my wife you want her to do the reloading for me... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts